Monday, September 28, 2015


The King Of Ducks

            When it came to making this video the first idea came to me when I saw my brass duck I own.  I began to wonder if the duck was real and wanted to escape. This was the overall plot of the video where every time he has gotten somewhere he is left to wonder what’s next. I felt like I was following the ducks dream and immerging myself in the mind of the duck. This journey was something I was excited to capture, and tried to give viewer a dream like sensation. I also created the song for the video, which was fun to try and create a soundscape to match the mood.  The final product came out so much better than I could have hoped for and was great to chase the dream of a daydream. With out further ado I present THE KING OF DUCKS…

2 comments:

  1. I love that your video made me laugh! Although you were making a humorous video, it was still very thoughtful. I really do love the scenes going down the hallways as the duck. The idea of a dream inside of a dream is really thought provoking as well and I love that your inspiration came from something that was just in your room that you probably see all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The song behind the video is so dope! I was grooving the whole time, but the video creeped me out a bit, but I loved the trippy visuals you added it really made the dream thing work!

    ReplyDelete